It is important to have the carpets thoroughly cleaned at least once a year. Carpets, when not cleaned regularly, can impair indoor air quality. It can cause several serious health issues for people residing in the house.
Although cleaning your carpet is a necessary task, it is definitely not fun. So, the best option you have is choosing a service for carpet cleaning Melbourne can offer.
The cost of a professional carpet cleaning service may seem expensive, so is it really worth it? Read on!
Is Professional Carpet Cleaning Worth the Money?
Yes, a professional carpet cleaning service is worth the money. It comes with various tangible benefits. Some of them are detailed below:
- Deep Cleaning: Your carpet needs a thorough and deep clean since they impact the indoor environment. You may not have the required equipment or time to clean it perfectly. At the same time, professionals can do it for you.
- Increases Carpets Durability: The dirt and debris that accumulate on the carpet can damage it. Deep cleaning can eliminate all the dust and can make the carpet last for a longer period.
- Faster Cleaning Time: It can take you hours on end to clean all the carpets in your house. Further, it can take a longer time to clean kitchen and bathroom carpets. However, a professional Office cleaning can finish up all the carpets in two hours or less.
- Effective Toxin Removal: Carpets can contain many allergens and toxins that you might have transferred from your shoes. Carpet cleaning professionals can remove unpleasant particles more effectively since they are better equipped for it.
- Looks Better: Professional cleaning can make your carpet look firmer, cleaner and fresher than you can with minimal effort. Plus, they can make it smell fresh.
When Does My Carpet Need Professional Cleaning?
The number of times you should give your carpet for a professional deep clean depends on various factors. It includes the size of your house, daily traffic on the carpet, and more. On average, deep carpet cleaning is recommended once every six months.
Here are some factors that affect this number:
- Do you have kids at your home?
- How many people live in the house?
- What is the size of the house?
- Do people smoke inside the room?
- How many pets are there in the house?
If there are pets or kids in the house, you should deep clean your carpet every three months. It is the same if you smoke inside the house regularly.
How Much Does Professional Carpet Cleaning Cost?
In Melbourne, it will generally cost anywhere between 75 dollars to 200 dollars for a three-bedroom house. Typically, the standard room size is 12 sq meters (or 4 meters by 3 meters). However, the cost will not change if your bedrooms are slightly larger or smaller.
If you prefer a premium carpet cleaning service, it can cost over 200 to 250 dollars.
You can look at the list of standard carpet cleaning procedures on the service provider’s official website. Or, you can call them and ask for a quote.
Carpet cleaning should happen on time since it makes your rooms cleaner, fresher, and healthier. So, choosing a service for carpet cleaning Melbourne is an excellent choice when you do not have the time for it.
Indeed, a deep and thorough professional carpet cleaning is certainly worth your money.